Sunday, 26 February 2012

A card I made yesterday, I'm not sure whether it would be classed as Shabby Chic, so would appreciate your views




It's an 8 x 8 card.  The background was done using Spellbinders Grand Impressabilities Butterfly  Garden.  The topper which is from Hunkydory is put onto Spellbinders Square Scallops large and small dies.  Corners are from a die in the Persian Accents set, but chopped about a bit (lol) and I added some pearls from  Basics Pearls.  I twisted the grosgrain ribbon together and finally I added the roses from Creative Expressions, two of which I coloured with a promarker.

I would like to enter it into the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - Shabby Chic
http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-14-shabby-chic.html


11 comments:

Cloudedbrains said...

Thanks for joining in the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge :o)
Have fun and loverly card :o)

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful stylish card Now following. Chris xx

Dawn said...

It's beautiful is what it is!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Abbie721 said...

Gorgeous card and image xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours and those flowers are fab
Lindsay xx

Marleen said...

beautiful card, love the image xx

~ Marie ~ said...

Simply stunning xXx
I am following you now - glad we sorted the linky out! :)

Abbie721 said...

Such a beautiful card hun, love that image too. I have been sent via Marie on her blog hop xx

Claire Newcombe said...

Hi Jane this is a beautifully elegant card.
Claire x

sutty said...

It's gorgeous and very elegant and chic and the colours fit well with the shabby theme.

Carol said...

A beautifully elegant card Jane, love it. Carol x