Thursday, 9 February 2012

Hi everyone, hope your'e managing to  keep warm.  At least we've had some sunshine here in Wokingham for a little while.


Here is my entry for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge 'Pink and Blue'

http://craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-12-pink-and-blue.html




I started with a 5 x 5 square card and used the Serif programme and a  digikit called Solitude  for the design.

I cut out the frame, attached it to the card and then stamped the sentiment which is from Clarity Stamps  onto the backing paper.  I then decoupaged the candle.  The butterfly is from Sharon Duncan.




4 comments:

Catherine said...

It's lovely Jane - really like that sentiment and the candle

Catherine x

Vee Cassidy said...

Just lovely and I really like your butterfly. x

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card. Chris xx

Abbie721 said...

Jane this is sooo beautiful and elegant xx