Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Sorry I haven't blogged in ages, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day just lately, especially as there has been a lot going on family wise.

Here is my entry into the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge 'Love is in the air'




I designed the card with the My Craft Studio programme - Simply Sillhouettes - the base card is black, then I layered red card on top of that and then attached a small border of holographic card.  The edges are inked with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink just to give it a bit more warmth, and the heart is decoupaged.  I also added a few dots of  Xmas Red Stickles.  

8 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty and elegant, I love the paper
Lindsay xx

Lexie said...

That's so pretty, simple and classy. Love it.
xx

Abbie721 said...

Gorgeous card, Love the heart xx

Suzee Murphy said...

Elegant and very classy
Suzee xx

Dawn said...

Very chic Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Lovely card, really elegant. Thanks for joining the CBN challenge this week, NJ X

Marleen said...

A beautiful card, thanks for joining the CBN challenge xxx

Celia Harrington said...

Lovely card Jane very pretty xxxxxxx Good luck xxxxxxxxxxx