Saturday, 18 February 2012

Welcome to my blog on a very dull and extremely windy Saturday.  Here is my entry into the Cards Galore Challenge which is Butterflies








I used the Spellbinders Grand Labels Eleven to make the card blank, which I then distressed with Tim Holtz dusty concord ink.  The backing paper is from the Dawn Bibby collection, and the butterflies are made using Memory Box dies.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions which I stamped on to more of the Dawn Bibby Collection backing paper and cut out using spellbinders label 4 die, and again distressed with dusty concord.

5 comments:

Lexie said...

It's absolutely beautiful Jane. One of my favourite Spellbinders there...it's so useful, isn't it? Good luck in the challenge.
xx

Marleen said...

wow wondeful cards, thanks for playing alog ant the cards Galore Challence xxx

debbi taylor said...

This is a lovely card thanks for playing along with the Cards Galore challenge!

Avril Ann said...

So pretty, Jane, love the colour and the shape xxx

~ Ali ~ said...

Super creation, love it

Ali x