Saturday, 10 March 2012

Another Saturday Post

It would seem that Saturday is the only day I seem to blog!  Another dull day here in Berkshire.


I joined Sue Wilson's blog, and decided to try one of her designs, but used different colours - so here it is.

For the base of the embellishment I used the Romantic Rectangles - but it's a square, I hear you say - well yes it is!  What you do is cut the die as is, take it out and then lay it widthways across the die (like a cross) and cut again - hey ho you have a square.  The next layer is a Lattice Motif from Sue's own design of dies.  On top of that I cut two of the same Persian Accent dies, which makes all the points.  Next is another die from the Lattice set, laid down as a diamond shape.  Finally the top layer was done using another Persian Accent die, and what I did, before I cut the die, I placed a tiny flower die from the set and embossed it in the middle and topped it with a black gem.  All the card, ribbon and gems were from my stash, and the sentiment is from Hobby Art Stamps.

Hope you like it x

17 comments:

Barbara said...

That's really pretty.....I love Sue Wilson, she's my favourite crafter x

Lynne B said...

wow this is really gorgeous honey x

Linda said...

This is just stunning Jane!!! I love Sue Wilson too she is just so inspirational.

Hugs
Linda xxx

creative handmade cards & invites said...

Thats really good. xx

Jan said...

I absolutely love this Jane xx Jan

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful so clean and simple. Chris xx

Crafting Chris said...

Lovely colour combo. Lovely card. I have just discovred Sue Wilson's blog earlier this week. I saw her on C and C so thought I would take a look. I like her ideas.

Kate M said...

Really pretty card
Kate
x

Helen said...

very pretty

Abbie721 said...

Such a pretty card Jane just love the colors too xx

Louise Welsh said...

fab colours and layout. love it. louise xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Gorgeous card , I love Sue's cards and blog too xx

Tsunami Rose said...

Great card, its really cute and dainty.

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful x

emma goddard said...

beautiful card Jane xxx

Celia Harrington said...

What a lovely card Jane love it xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, love the die cuts and the colours are lovely
Lindsay xx