Sunday, 18 March 2012

Good morning everyone, on a lovely bright sunny Mothering Sunday.  The next three posts are my interpretation on sketches designed by Daisy from I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose.



The base of the card is Hunkydory Shimmer mirri board, the second layer I used Hunkydory Embossed Floral card, the sentiment is also Hunkydory.  The image is from the 'Four Seasons' CD by Card Creations Plus,  the  flowers I had in my stash, and the design down the edge was done with the Memory Box die - Freemont Crest.


The backing paper and image on this card is from My Craft Sudio CD, the circle is the Spellbinders butterfly circles, the embossing is done with the new Spellbinders Splendid embossing folder, all done with core-
 dinations all in the family card


I have used the Hunkydory swirls, plain card, and sentiment all in coffee colours, the scalloped circles were done with Spellbinders edgeabilities and the flower I had in my stash.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my blog, because there will be more sketches to come.  Thanks for visiting x


4 comments:

Celia Harrington said...

Beautiful cards jane, all lovely colours and layouts xxxxxxxxxxxx

Crafty Sue said...

Beautiful cards Jane. Love the idea of using sketches. x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Brilliant x

Tsunami Rose said...

Great cards!! Love!