Thursday, 22 March 2012

I love sketches competition


Hi there on a lovely sunny Thursday.  One of the groups I have recently joined is I love sketches.  Daisy Collins is a brilliant designer and she gives us a sketch a day to do.  We were asked to do a card for a competition to celebrate her 50th sketch so this is what I came up with 



As you can see, the sketch we were given I decided to use on the card.

Everything was done using the Craft Artist Serif programme and then I decoupaged the roses.  The sentiment was mounted onto the Lacey ovals Spellbinders die, and coloured with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink.  The pearls I had in my stash. Please come and have a look at Daisies blog at
  http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-love-sketches-by-tsunami-rose-day-50.html
There is a brilliant prize on offer to the winner.
It certainly stretches your imagination to fit your design to the sketch, and is really great fun.
Hope you will come and join us.
  I apologise for the bad quality of the photo.
.


9 comments:

Tsunami Rose said...

Wonderful card, Jane!!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a gorgeous card, love those papers
Lindsay xx

Shell said...

Very pretty card... :)

gothicpixxi said...

very pretty

tumblingcarrie said...

pretty, new follower

Shalana said...

Very nice!!

Maria Levine said...

Lovely card/

Plastic Business Cards said...

Please also show some with dark colors..Than you!

Plastic Gift Cards
Cleaar Business Cards

Elaine said...

Jane this is lovely. I use serif a lot its amazing what you can do with it hugs Elaine