Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Todays sketch card

Afternoon everyone, at last the sun has decided to come out - a bit late in the day, but good that it has put in an appearance.

This is the sketch we were given -



And this is what I came up with -

All the card (bazzill), mirri board, the card to make the flowers and the gems, I already had in my stash. 

I didn't have the right coloured ribbon, so I coloured it with my Aquamarker Pen.  The Flower was made by using the smallest Daisy Flower Topper die.


4 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

your card is lovely, Jane I do like the colour scheme Vee xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Your card is beautiful x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty hun, love those colours
Lindsay xx

Elaine said...

This is so pretty Jane I love the colour palette, like the sketch . Well done Hugs Elaine