Monday, 16 April 2012

better late than never! - I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good afternoon everyone.  Well, I haven't been able to blog since Friday as I've been a bit busy.  Highlight of the weekend was a trip to Ally Pally for the craft show.  It was absolutely fabulous, and I might add my very first visit to any of the craft shows.  Saw lots of people - Little Leonie, Barbara Gray, Rob Adams, the Glitter girls and many others.  I was lucky enough to talk to Sue Wilson, who as soon as I mentioned my name knew who I was - I was very impressed, and she was constantly demoing and surrounded by crafters.  So now to play catch up.  I won't go into detail as to what materials I used on the first two,  but if you would like to know, please ask.

My card for Saturday 14th April - sketch 6


and here is the sketch

Sunday 15h April - sketch 17


Here is the sketch

and finally here is todays card


and here is the sketch


I hope you have enjoyed looking at the sketches and apologise again for having to put three on together.  Tomorrow I will be back to posting one at a time.  Thanks for looking, take care and see you tomorrow x

7 comments:

Linda said...

These are all very beautiful Jane!

Hugs
Linda xxx

~ Marie ~ said...

You have been so busy and these are great. Thanks for visiting my blog x

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful cards Jane love the sketches,my fav is the first one. Thank you for visiting my blog. Chris xx

jane stillman said...

thank you, and you are welcome x

jane stillman said...

thank you and your very welcome x

jane stillman said...

Thank you Linda x

Rachel B said...

Love all 3! Love the lace "skirt" on the first card. That is what I always think of with lace like that!
The 2nd card - I had such a hard time with the squares, you did an amazing job! Love it! Oh, and the rhinestones featuring your sentiment - perfect!
3rd: LOVE the colors! So fabulous!