Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Day 11 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good afternoon everyone on what was a gorgeous day until 15 minutes ago.  Now cloudy and beginning to rain, so the photograph of my card again, is not too good.

Here is the sketch

and here is my card 

I would have to choose to stamp onto vellum when the light is so bad! Anyway, the stamp is one that I received from Sue Wilson as a prize for commenting on her blog - believe me it is a beautiful stamp! lol.  The background paper is ice crystal from Create and craft, the light blue card is from Hunkydory, as is the sentiment.  I used the Spellbinders Whimsy M-bossabilities folder on the coredinations card and sanded it back.  The flower is from Prima, which I coloured with the same ink pad as I stamped with..  Although you cannot see it in the photograph, at the top of the rectangle is a stamped rosebud to match in with the main image.  Just wish you could see the card for real.

Please don't forget to visit:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/ and also
www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com - and see what others  have done too
Will be back tomorrow - take care everyone x







9 comments:

Daisy Collins said...

It looks very elegant. Great job on this!

Jan said...

Fabulous Jane xx Jan

Linda said...

It looks really elegant and I love working with vellum and stamps but haven't done any lately. I love the colours and the sketch is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

serndipity.invitationsbychristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
serndipity.invitationsbychristina said...

Great colors fabulous job I love the rose!!

jane stillman said...

thank you Daisy

jane stillman said...

thank you very much Jan x

jane stillman said...

thank you so much Linda x

jane stillman said...

that's very kind of you, thank you Christina x