Thursday, 12 April 2012

Day 12 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Hi everyone,  hope you've all had a good day.  I decided to have a turnabout today and post my card first, so here it is


and here is the sketch


The papers I used are all from Kanban Cream Soda paper pad.  I used a Spellbinders label die and then stamped  the sentiment, which is from Hobby Art. The flowers were made with Spellbinders bitty blossoms - need a bit of practice with these me thinks lol. - Finally the buttons I bought from Joanna Sheen and  threaded bakers twine through the holes.

Please take a look on
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
and also
www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
and see what the others have made with the sketch.

Until tomorrow, take care, and I hope you all have a great evening x




10 comments:

emma goddard said...

gorgeous card Jane xx

Hannah said...

Looking good! Love the colors. :)

Celia Harrington said...

Beautiful card Jane love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda said...

Gorgeous, I love the flowers and the colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.
Janet

Catherine said...

That's really pretty Jane - love the black with the pink.

Catherine x

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love black & pink.... simply stunning.... well done x

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card love the colour theme. Chris xx

Abbie721 said...

Gorgerous card Jane, great colors xx

Daisy Collins said...

Super cute! Love it!