Friday, 13 April 2012

Day 13 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, here is my card for Day 13


and here is the sketch


I used papers that I had in my stash for ever.  The rose is a Le Blanche stamp, and the word thanks was cut using a Memory box die.  The rose is from Prima.  I meant to put some card candi on it and promptly forgot.  Head and sieve go together very well where my memory is concerned!

Please have a look at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
and also
www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com

to see what the ladies have produced.  Have a great weekend everyone, won't be blogging as I will be rather busy.  Thank you for your comments and see you all on Monday x


10 comments:

Linda said...

Another fabulous interpretation of Daisy's sketch Jane! I love that flower and the frame too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Catherine said...

That's lovely Jane. I'm no good with sketches - my cards always evolve!

Catherine x

Marilyn said...

Thanks for visiting my blod and leaving a comment. :) I had to check out your blog and love what you have created using the sketches. Just beautiful xx

jane stillman said...

thank you Linda x

jane stillman said...

It's new to me too Catherine, and can be quite challenging x

jane stillman said...

thank you Marilyn, I do try and comment on people's blogs, but I think some get away lol x

emma goddard said...

beautiful Jane xx

Kate M said...

Really lovely Jane
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours
Lindsay xx

Rachel B said...

That rose is Gorgeous! Beautiful card!