Friday, 20 April 2012

Day 20 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone.  Well we have had all sorts here today, sunshine, rain two lots of hailstones and now back to rain!
Here is my card for today




and here is the sketch



I used papers from Daydream, the swirls are chipboard and I just gave them a quick blast with Crafters Companion Gold glitter spray.  I cut the rectangle from Spellbinders Romantic rectangles and the flowers are from Prima.  The sentiment is from Creative Expressions (I think! lol).  It is such a different card for me because I don't usually do 'dark', but thought I would give it a go - not my favourite I must admit.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you all have a lovely evening .  Will be back tomorrow x

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Nice card Jane :) You certainly succeeded in following the sketch...TFS xx

De welzijnsconsulenten van Stralend en Wel said...

I like this card very much, but then I'm a swirly girly. Like the way the sentiment is off kilter as well. What does it say?

Much love from Belgyland, where the weather is equally crazy.

xoxoxox

emma goddard said...

Beautiful as usual Jane xxx

Linda said...

Beautiful card as always Jane.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Really nice interpretation of the sketch. The colourtones are nice as well and suit the card.

aliwatsoncreations said...

Beautiful Jane

Ali x

Catherine said...

It's lovely Jane - really like your swirly bits!

Catherine x

Rachel B said...

Fabulous. Love those flourishes!
Rachel B - I <3 Tsunami Rose DT