Sunday, 22 April 2012

Day 22 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, hope you have all had a good weekend.
Here is my card for today

and here is the sketch


I used Tim Holtz core'dinations for the backing paper and the strip along the bottom, embossed and then sanded back, the picture is a Le Blanche stamp, and the sentiment is Clarity Stamps.  I used oatmeal ribbon for the dashes along the bottom, and the ribbon for the bow was in my stash.

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated, I know how long it takes to try and visit everyone.  Hope you have a good evening and will be back tomorrow x


12 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love the image you used and the texture is perfect! I really need to use more textures!
Rachel B - I <3 Tsunami Rose DT

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful card and a wonderful image.
janet

jane stillman said...

Thank you Rachel.I must admit I don't do it very often, it was just that I felt the image lent itself to it x

jane stillman said...

Thank you x

Linda said...

This is just beautiful Jane! I love the image and the colours you have used.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

One word..... stunning x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the colours and the vintage look
Lindsay xx

Eileen Jade Sepulveda- Sanjose said...

Oh wI really love the colors of your card bye for now Eileen.

jane stillman said...

thank you Linda, much appreciated x

jane stillman said...

thank you so much Sylvia x

jane stillman said...

Thanks Lindsay x

jane stillman said...

Thank you so much Eileen