Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Day 24 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, it has been a beautiful day here with sunshine all day.

Here is my card for today


and here is the sketch


The backing papers were in my stash.  I have had them for ages and done nothing with them! I used the large label from Spellbinders and the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangle die (one of my favourites), and the stamp for the main image is from Kanban, and the sentiment is from Hobby Art.  The lace is from Joanna Sheen's online shop.

Thank you to those that left a comment yesterday.  I will be back again tomorrow, hope you all have a good evening x

5 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love this card Jane, lovely colours x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Jane xx Jan

Tina said...

That's lovely Jane, love the colours
to x Tina

Linda said...

Beautiful spring colours and love the lace too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

Such subtle colours, a really delicate feel to the card. Lovely x