Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Day 25 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening every, well finally it has stopped raining, and the sun is shining again.

Here is my card for today


and here is the sketch


The lilac and cream card is from Hunkydory, and the purple card I had in my stash.  The image, little flowers, and the butterfly I cut from a piece of 12 x 12 paper.  The purple flower was made from the Spellbinders bitty blossom die and the sentiment again is Hunkydory.

Thank you to those who commented yesterday, and I will see you tomorrow.  Have a great evening x
Please visit:

12 comments:

Celia Harrington said...

A lovely card Jane and love the colours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joan said...

Beautiful card - love the colours.

Joan x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,that is some sketch.xxx

jane stillman said...

Thank you Celia x

jane stillman said...

Thanks Joan x

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love your interpratation of the sketch....well done x

jane stillman said...

Thank you so much Doreen - yes, it took a bit of time to decide what I was going to do with it lol x

Elaine said...

This is lovely Jane I love Lilac well done Hugs Elaine

Linda said...

This is beautiful Jane I love your flowers!

Hugs
Linda xxx

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful card love the colour. Chris xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the colours and the embossing looks fab
Lindsay xx

Beckie said...

Love the colours and the design. Beautiful. Love Bex xxx