Thursday, 26 April 2012

Day 26 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, definitely had April showers today, but the sun is shining at the moment.
Here is my card for today, unfortunately the photo doesn't show the mica or sentiment to it's full potential, looks much better in real life - have to blame it on the weather - it was awful when I took the pic


and here is the sketch

The pansies were stamped using a Just Rite stamp.  I stamped with Versamark and then brushed mica powder over the top. The cardstock, ribbon and brown pearls I had in my stash and the black and white swirl pearls are from Creative Expressions. Thank you to everyone who commented yesterday, and hope you all have a lovely evening.  See you tomorrow x

11 comments:

Celia Harrington said...

jane that is a classy card, love the black and white cards xxxxxxxxxxxx

emma goddard said...

Another great card Jane, love this one xx

jane stillman said...

thank you so much Celia, liked doing this one x

jane stillman said...

Thank you Emma, much appreciated x

Andree said...

I love this Jane, it's almost like an optical illusion x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Brilliant, i love this sketch.... you've done it justice x

Linda said...

Hi Jane, this is gorgeous! I love the pearl swirls and black and white look stunning together.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Hi Jane - if you click on the picture it zooms and does show up the mica. Its lovely.

Kate
x

GoonerGirl said...

Very stylish,love the colours. Chris xx

Catherine said...

This is lovely Jane - love the colours.

CAtherine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love those gorgeous colours and the gem flourishes look fantastic
Lindsay xx