Saturday, 28 April 2012

Day 27 and 28 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, sorry I didn't get to blog yesterday, went out with friends and was too tired by the time I got home. Thank you to everyone who left comments on Thursday, it is much appreciated.

Here is YESTERDAY'S Card


and here is the sketch

I decided to use a doilly instead of Spellbinders for this one.  I stamped it with clear ink, and then coloured it with mica powder.  The rest of the card is made up of bits and pieces from Hunkydory

Here is Today's card

and here is the sketch

I stamped the background with a script stamp from Particraft (part of my prize from Sue Wilson).  The Union Jack was taken from the Serif Programme, and the Stamp is from Penny Black.  The cute little bunting is from Little Claire's, and the ribbon I had in my stash.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, hugs to those that need them, and see you again tomorrow x

12 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow... i love this card, you have captured the sketch in an amazing way x

jane stillman said...

ta very much Sylvia x

Kate M said...

Both great cards -1st is beautiful 2nd is so innovative - well done!!
Kate
xx

Andree said...

Both great cards Jane. I love the colours in the top one and the doiley is very pretty. I like how you interpreted the sketch for the bottom card and the effect of the script stamp. The bunting is cute too x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Jane.xxx

Linda said...

Really beautiful cards Jane! Loving the bunting on the second card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Celia Harrington said...

2 Great cards nice layout on the pink one and the union jack one is fab xxxxxxxxxx

emma goddard said...

Both are brilliant Jane, as usual hun, love them xx

Catherine said...

Two lovely cards Jane - I think the first one is beautiful - such lovely soft colours.

Catherine x

Carol said...

Two lovely cards Jane, great use of the sketches. Carol x

Jo Davies said...

Great cards and sketches love them both Jo xxx

Barbara said...

Lovely cards xx