Thursday, 5 April 2012

Day 5 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Evening everyone, here is the sketch for day 5


and here is my card


had great fun with my Spellbinders on this one.  I used the Lotus Pendant die, and the border from the Morrocan Accents.  The flower is from Prima, and the roses were a freebie in a magazine way back last year.  The backing paper I have also had for goodness knows how long!

Please come and see what others have done with this sketch at:
and have a look on Daisy's blog at:


6 comments:

emma goddard said...

beautiful Jane, i really like that xx

Suzee Murphy said...

I Love it Jane ! am loving all the different takes on these challenges xx

tumblingcarrie said...

so pretty, i love the colors. beautiful job

Rachel B said...

Just fabulous! I love the die's inside the circles!

Linda said...

This is really pretty. I love the colour combination you have used.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Elaine said...

Fab dies on this one Jane what a lovely card well done Hugs Elaine