Saturday, 7 April 2012

Day 6 - I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Hi there, sorry I didn't blog this yesterday, I don't know where the time went.  Any way, here is the sketch


and here is my card



The circle was stamped using a fan shape, by Personal Impressions,  the heart is a stamp by Lily of the Valley,  and the banner is a Spellbinders die. The string through the button is baker's twine from Creative Expressions, and the buttons are from Creative Studios.  I bought the lace from Joanna Sheen.

Please have a look at 
and see what others have done with the sketch, and don't forget to visit Daisy's blog at:
www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you for coming by, and I will try and blog today's sketch later

8 comments:

Daisy Collins said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely colors!

Suzee Murphy said...

Beautiful card Jane so delicate and the colours are fab xx

Linda said...

This is gorgeous I love the colour combination and the lace looks fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xx

Barbara said...

Such a beautiful card, really eye-catching x

Celia Harrington said...

jane such a beautiful card love the red and white together xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel B said...

Fabulous! Love the trim and banner!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Stunning x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, I love the red and white colour combo and the ruffled ribbon looks fab
Lindsay xx