Monday, 30 April 2012

Final Day of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, at least it hasn't rained today .............. yet!   As you will see this is the last day of my April stint, I have enjoyed doing the sketches, and some of them were quite challenging. I decided that one month was enough, as I want to do other things, and in fact cards I have wanted/needed to do have had to be put on the back burner.  I would like to thank everyone who has supported me by leaving a comment over the last month, it really is appreciated x

Here is my card for today


and here is the sketch


I'm afraid, I don't remember where the papers come from - they were still in the cellophane packet, but there was no name as to who designed them etc or where I got them from!

The flower is sitting on a Spellbinder die which is the Square Swatches, and the flower is Spiral Blossom 3.  The sentiment is from Flowersoft , I used baker's twine and the gems are Papermania.

Thank you again, and see you tomorrow.  Have a great evening everyone x

25 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

Fabulous card, Jane xx

jane stillman said...

thank you Vee x

Debby said...

Lovely card...have looked at some of you other posts..lovely work :0)
Debby (a new follower!)

Linda said...

This is fabulous Jane and well done on doing the full month. I look forward too seeing some of your own creations.

Hugs
Linda xxx

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful CAS Card. Chris xx

Catherine said...

This is really pretty Jane.

Catherine x

Angel-23 said...

Such a pretty card love those colours.
Hugs Rachael xxx

Gwyneth said...

An unusual card that works so well made in the colours you've chosen. So pretty.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fab, love the colours and the twine looks brilliant
Lindsay xx

Jan said...

Fabulous card love the sketch and the cas look xx Jan

jane stillman said...

Thank you Chris x

jane stillman said...

Thanks Catherine x

jane stillman said...

Thank you Rach x

jane stillman said...

Thanks Gwyneth, hope you are ok x

jane stillman said...

thanks a lot Lindsay x

jane stillman said...

thank you so much Jan x

Celia Harrington said...

Great card Jane the layout is brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jane stillman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzee Murphy said...

i love this Jane love the colours ..... hope you fun doing all the sketches :o)) xx

Kate M said...

Lovely card
Kate
x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Very pretty card, love the colours x

jane stillman said...

thank you so much Celia x

jane stillman said...

thank you Kate x

Jo Davies said...

Great layout lovely card! Jo xxx

jane stillman said...

thank you very much Jo x