Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Day Two of I love sketches - Tsunami Rose

I am late in posting the second sketch, had a splitting headache yesterday, but better late than never!  Please come and see the talented work of my fellow DT members at
here's the sketch


and here is the card


The papers are from Papermania Capsule, and the flowers are from Prima.  The sentiment is has been put on the Spellbinders Lace Doily Accents - sorry the sentiment is so tiny but it says 'I'm Dotty about you'!
Hope you like it.  I will post another sketch this evening.

5 comments:

Tsunami Rose said...

Great card, love evrything!

Celia Harrington said...

Beautiful card Jane the blue and white i love xxxxxxxxxxxx

Avril Ann said...

fabulous Sketch, and beautiful card, Jane, will be having a go at this sketch, so nice xxxx

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. Love how you've used the different blue and white papers.

Linda said...

Jane this is just gorgeous. I love the blues you have used and the flowers look fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx