Monday, 9 April 2012

I love sketches by Tsunami Rose - Day 9

Good evening everyone.  Well, it's Day 9 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose.
Here is the sketch


and here is the card I made


I apologise for the poor quality of the photo, but the light has been dreadful the last couple of days.

All the papers are from First Edition Paper- the Daydream collection, the Frame is the Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles and the sentiment is Hunkydory.

Please don't forget to visit
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
to see what the other girls have come up with, and also visit Daisy's blog at:
www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com

Thank you for coming by, see you again tomorrow I hope x



11 comments:

De welzijnsconsulenten van Stralend en Wel said...

Love what you've done with this one, in every way, colour, style, execution, etc... Such a delicate result. Gorgeous.

Big Belgian Hugs!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, i love this card x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Stunning x

Kate M said...

Love it!

Kate
x

GoonerGirl said...

Super card. Chris xx

GoonerGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie721 said...

Beautiful card, love the papers xx

Elaine said...

Wow Jane its almost exact to the sketch , I love the rectangle die its so pretty . Fab card Well done Husg Elaine

Rachel B said...

So fabulous! I love the colors! They are great!

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, I really love those papers
Lindsay xx