Sunday, 1 April 2012

I love sketches by Tsunamirose

Hi there, I am pleased and excited to be able to tell you that I am now a member of  I love sketches by Tsunami Rose - aka Daisy Collins - please come and join us on the link below

http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
and also feel free to look at Daisy's blog at
http://networkedblogs.com/vSwPE


Daisy designs the sketches for each day, and we produce a card following that sketch. So here we go with Day One



And here is the card I came up with



The base card is Hunkydory, the swirls and flowers were cut on my cricut machine.  
The tag was made with card that I had in my stash, as are the ribbon and button.
The gems are from Papermania.























12 comments:

Marleen said...

Beautiful card Hun, and congrats on the new dt xxx

emma goddard said...

Brilliant card Jane and congratulations xxx

emma goddard said...

brilliant card Jane and congratulations xxx

Rachel B said...

Fabulous card! Love the little flowers and pearls! Great job!
Rachel B (DT)

Avril Ann said...

Congratulations Jane, love your card, xxxx

Linda said...

This is just fabulous! Love the card and the swirls.

Hugs
Linda xx

GoonerGirl said...

Really lovely. Chris xx

De welzijnsconsulenten van Stralend en Wel said...

Good news indeed! Well done on fitting that sketch so perfectly. I like those gentle colours very much.

xoxoxox

Louise Welsh said...

great card, louise xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

A lovely card and congratulations hun
Lindsay xx

Helen said...

lovely card

Maryann said...

I'm loving the flowers. Great job!