Sunday, 29 April 2012

Penultimate Day - 29 of I love sketches by Tsunami Rose

Good evening everyone, finally the sun is shining after an awful wet and windy day.  Hope you have all had a good weekend despite the weather.  Thank you  so much for all the comments that were left yesterday, I appreciate each and every one of them.

Here is my card for today


and here is the sketch


the background papers, pearls and lace are all from my stash.  The stamp is from PaperArtsy.  I decided I only wanted 3 pearls on my card, because you may have noticed that I like minimalist cards and don't like to detract from the main image.  Hope you like it.  Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and see you again tomorrow xx

9 comments:

Catherine said...

This is lovely Jane - such soft colours. Like what you have done with the lace too.

Catherine x

Doreen said...

This is such a lovely card Jane,a gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Linda said...

A very beautiful card Jane! I am loving the soft colours and the lace is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

GoonerGirl said...

Lovely card. Chris xx

emma goddard said...

Another great card Jane xx

Barbara said...

A lovely 'muted' card, nice soft colours x

Sheen said...

Super work, Jane. Lovely colours and beautiful elements.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful card.... again... you work so hard x

Shirley said...

Love the image and the soft colours.
Shirley xx