Sunday, 8 April 2012

Two sketches in one blog today

Good morning and Happy Easter to everyone.  Well, I decided to put the two sketches in one blog today, as I was out at a friends grandaughters bbq yesterday, so didn't blog.

Here is the sketch from yesterday



and here is the card


not a great photograph because the weather has been so dull the last couple of days.

All the papers are from Mosaic Furnishings - Siesta Berry, the sentiment is Hunkydory, button I bought from Joanna Sheen and the ribbon  was bought from my local craft shop.

Now for today's sketch


and my card



The backing papers and sentiment are hunkydory, the glitter star I bought years ago and never used.  Inside the star is a stamp from Heartfelt Creations and coloured with Fleximarkers,  The lace is from Joanna Sheen and the card candi I have again had in my stash for ages.  Hope you like them both, and thank you for stopping by and please look at all the other samples from the girls at:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/ 
and also Daisy's blog at:
www.tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com



5 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, I might make a card with one of the sketches x

Jan said...

They are both beautiful xx Jan

Kimbery Pate | KP Kreations said...

Both of your sketches are just beautiful!

Kimberly

Tara Caudell said...

Both gorgeous cards, brilliant takes on the sketches x tara

Rachel B said...

Both cards are great! I love the colors on the first and that purple star is beautiful!