Saturday, 14 July 2012

Anyone for Bingo??

Good evening everyone, hope you are well.  The card that I made today, I'm going to enter into Creative Inspirations Challenge - entitled Bingo!
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/

It is bingo with a difference as you will see below:


You can make your card by going either diagonally or horizontally.  I decided I would go horizontally from top left to bottom right, which  meant PINK,  FLOWERS and POLKA DOTS.  So here is my card:


The backing paper is a Lucy Cromwell design from Papermania, and the stamp is from Creative Expressions, which has been coloured with Pro-markers.  I lightly tinted the base card of the image with pink and green Pan Pastel Tints.  The pearls I had in my stash.  Hope you like it, and thank you for visiting xx

15 comments:

Andree said...

That's gorgeous Jane. I love fuchsias and you coloured these beautifully x

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Jane, such a lovely image and coloured beautifully

Sue

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jane...such a lovely image and design.xxx

Celia Harrington said...

Beautiful card and colours xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elaine said...

Jane what a fab flower and super card

Ang said...

Really pretty card, I love the stamp and your colouring is fab.
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Zoe said...

This is gorgeous Jane, love the pink, and your colouring of the fuchsias is fab xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

stunning love the pink :) emma xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card Jane
Love those flowers.
Kate
xx

De welzijnsconsulenten van Stralend en Wel said...

Certainly do like it. It is so soft and gentle, and the shading is true to life. xoxoxox

Kathryn said...

Beautiful x that stamp is stunning x

Shirley said...

Lovely card, image is fab and love the colours.
Shirley xx

Gwyneth said...

I think this card is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and tinting of the flower image.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the floral image and fab use of your PanPastels
Lindsay xx

Fran said...

Fab xxx