Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Do you have Dreams?

Good evening everyone, hope you are well, and again thank you for all the comments left on my last post.

Here is today's offering:


I have used the Grunge Swirl, Butterfly and Sentiment stamps all from:

http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/

I used Memento Rhubarb Stalk, Cottage Ivy, and Tuxedo Black then distressed round the outside of the card with Black Soot.  I made my own tag and threaded bakers twine through it, and finally added the bows from Papermania Capsule collections.

Please don't forget the competition, which has now been extended until 9th September, details can be found at:
http://visibleimage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tonight-im-on-mission-to-plug-our.html

Thank you for visiting xxx




20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jane,love the butterflies and great colours.xxx

Zoe said...

This is gorgeous Jane really love it xxx

purplekt22 said...

Love your card Jane - fab colours and images. I never leave a plain white background but think it works really well on your card. May have to go and have a look at those stamps! x

caroline spice said...

Beautiful card. So love the colours you have used xx

Kate M said...

Great card lovely colours
Kate
xx

sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I love the design and colours. The butterflies are so beautiful too.
Hugs Sue

Andree said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love the flourishes and colour choice x

Linda said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours the butterflies are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

pauline said...

love the card xx

Kathryn said...

A stunning make xx I must buy that flourish I love it xxx

Carol said...

Beautiful card Jane. Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful card love the colours. Chris xx

Cheremane said...

I love everything about this Jane xxx

Barbara said...

This is a beautiful card Jane. Love it! Love that flourish too xx

Danie May said...

This is stunning Jane, the colors are so eyecatching and you can't ever go wrong with the beauty of butterflies and flourishes. xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I really really like this! I lce the colours used and the stamping. This really is a great clean card!
Huggles Lisa xxx

she3655 said...

Oh jane I love your card, Love the butterflys and the colours, infact I jaut Love it full stop lol... it's gorgeous xx

she3655 said...

P.S. lol I'm now a follower, ( we're stalkers really hee hee hee) xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! this is stunning, I love the colours and the layout, just so beautiful
Lindsay xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane, a wonderful card, love the swirls at the top
Janet