Saturday, 11 August 2012

Fun with lilacs?

Good afternoon, on a glorious sunny Saturday. Thank you once again for the great comments on my previous post x.  Today is a card I would like to put into Sheila's sketch challenge at:
This is the sketch:


and this is my interpretation:


I used Jayne Nestorenko's stamp set, coloured with Promarkers and Panpastels.  The lace I got from Phill Martin at Honeypot Crafts, and I coloured the card candy and the pearls with promarkers, so it tied in with the backing papers which I had in my stash. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and will be back soon x

19 comments:

Sheila said...

A lovely card,must get around to buying those stamps. Thank you for taking part in my challenge, good luck x

Visible Image said...

Beautiful card Jane, love the gorgeous purples, the lace, and the delicate pearls. Helen xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous card and using my favourite colours too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dannii said...

Beautiful design and colouring, good luck in the challenge x

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous card and the image and colouring are beautiful.

Joan x

sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love the image and the lace frame looks so pretty.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs sue

Carol said...

Beautiful card Jane, love the image. Carol x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a really beautiful image! You have made an amazing card from the sketch :-)
Huggles Lisa xxxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane
I love the image and the way it is coloured is brilliant.
Janet

Doreen said...

This is just gorgoeus,love the image.xxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card Jane - lovely image,
Kate
xx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Jane xxx

Andree said...

A really pretty card Jane, I love the lace frame and the image is beautifully coloured x

Danie May said...

Jane your card is gorgeous, I love your take on the sketch and the beautiful bling florish against the colors really draws you in to the wonderful geisha image. xx

Celia Harrington said...

Beautiful and adore the colours xxxxxxxxxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is lovely Sweetie, i love lilac x

jen72 said...

beautiful xx

annemarks said...

So gorgeous and so in the mood of the image :)

Claire Newcombe said...

its a beautiful stamp and the colouring is perfect.

Thanks for your conitnued support and lovely comments on my blog.

Claire x