Tuesday, 25 September 2012

One for the ladies

Good evening everyone, and thank you for all your lovely comments yesterday. Today I thought I would do something for the ladies, so here it is:

Open


Closed



Decided to do an Easel card and use the post-it as a stopper.  Although it is not easy to see, the backing paper is from the 'Beautiful' collection by Papermania.  The swirl is a Marianne die and the butterflies are from the Pappillion set from Spellbinders.  Just added a few gems to bling it up a little bit.  I covered the front of the post-its with the same 'Beautiful' papers because I didn't think you would want to see canary yellow post-its with the turquoise!!! lol

Hope to be back soon with something else x

17 comments:

emma goddard said...

really pretty Jane and your right canary yellow post-its and turquoise wouldn't go lol xxx

Andree said...

It's a fabulous gift idea Jane and I love the subtle colours x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jane .I love it.xxx

Zoe said...

Stunning card, love the colours, it's so elegant xxx

Kate M said...

Beautiful colours - great idea
Kate
xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous as always Jane. I love the beautiful colours xxx

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

this is gorgeous Jane. I love the design and the colours

Sue

Sylvia Anderson said...

Brilliant idea, thanks for sharing x
It's great x

Happycrafter Shell said...

such a pretty card I love the soft colours too xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the colours. Chris xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Really love Jane, I adore butterflies :-) Elaine xxx

Lise Cooke said...

Jane it is gorgeous, I love the colours its a fabulous easel card xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

gorgeous Jane, love the butterflies and the colour
Janet

Gwyneth said...

I love it Jane. Subtle colours and everything toneing in together. And what a fab idea to use post-it notes with a matching background as a cover as the stopper.

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Great idea, love the colours and butterflies Px

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Beautiful, I love the diecuts and the colour is fab
Lindsay xx

annemarks said...

Lovely card with gorgeous butterflies, and great colour :)