Monday, 24 September 2012

Two for One?

Hi everyone, hope you are all well, the sun has finally appeared, but it is blowing a gale!  I have two projects for you today, here they are:


One, as you can see is a Christmas decoration, which I made with a poinsettia stamp from visible image and the sentiment came from them too.  I coloured the flowers with promarkers and the mirri and ribbon I had in my stash.

The second one (sorry you can't see inside!) is a Post-it holder.  The paper is a denim pack but I can't remember who from, and the motorbike stamp is from visible image.  I used baker's twine, and a charm from Mei Flower.  Thought this would be an ideal stocking filler/gift for a man.
Here is the link to go see what stamps they have available:

Take care till next time x

18 comments:

tania hodson said...

love them both really pretty the first one and love the mans one xxxx

emma goddard said...

wow, these are brilliant Jane, off to have a peek at the stamps ;0) xxx

Ang said...

great projects
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Joan Macdonald said...

These are great,i love the Christmas decoration.

Joan x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations.xxx

Linda said...

Stunning creations Jane. Love them both.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane
two great projects I do like the motorbike, a smashing idea, which I might pinch!!
Janet

Sue - bearhouse said...

These are gorgeous Jane. I love the festive wreath and the post-it note holder is fabulous.

Sue

Danie May said...

Two wonderful projects Jane. I love poinsettias and this little wreath is fabulous, I love the leaves in contrast to the darker color of your background and the denim paper of your male inspired post-it note holder is wonderful! Beautifully Done! xx

Kate M said...

Two great projects - can't decide which I like best!
Kate
xx

Zoe said...

Two great projects xxx

Tracey said...

Fab projects Jane

Tracey
www.papercraftjunkies.com

Andree said...

These are both wonderful Jane. I love the way you've made the wreath from the stamps. The post-it holder is a brilliant idea, the motorbike stamp is fabulous x

Daisy Collins said...

Lovely! I adore the jean pocket! :D

Celia Harrington said...

2 Great projects love them both xxxxxxxxxx

Sheen said...

Hello, Jane. I popped in to see your projects and am now following your blog.
These are both great projects and so well executed. You are very talented.
Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

http://signaturecardsbysheenagh.blogspot.com

Mrs O crafty blog said...

2 great projects Jane.. I love the wreath Px

rachel said...

Hi Jane - two great projects here - and thanks for visiting my blog! Hugs rachel xx