Wednesday, 19 September 2012

You're so classic

Hi everyone, I cannot believe it's been two weeks since I last blogged.  My back garden has had a makeover, so I thought I had better do something about the inside too! lol

Anyway, onto a simple card I made yesterday, but was too tired to blog!


I started with a white card blank, then matted with black shiny card from Clarity Stamps. Next I stamped the background map which is from Indigo Blu.  Finally the car and sentiment are from Visible Image:
http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/

Hope you like it -  will be back soon x




19 comments:

Martha Pineda said...

what an adorable card, I like alot ;)

Sheila said...

A fabulous mans card x

Carol Ann said...

I really like this card male ones are so hard to do, well done Jane.x loving the map stamp too, must go take a look on Indigo Blu. Carol.x

Celia Harrington said...

Great card and love the saying xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kandy's Krafts said...

This is a lovely man's card Jane and I really love that map stamp. Good layout too.

emma goddard said...

wow, fab card Jane, one of your best hun xxx

pauline said...

fabulous card ,a good card for a man,love the stamp xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jane.xxx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous, great design and I love the sentiment.

Sue

Andree said...

This is wonderful Jane, I love the two stamps together and the sentiment is brilliant x

Zoe said...

Fabulous card! Looks brilliant in B&W xxx

Kate M said...

Great card for a fella Jane - missed you!!
Kate
xx

Chris said...

FAB Card Love the layout. Chris xx

Lise Cooke said...

Oh Jane this is brilliant, What a fantastic male card, love the image and the words are brilliant. LOVE IT xxxx

Cheremane said...

This is fab Jane I love it :) xx

lyn clark said...

stunning card my dad would love this x

Visible Image said...

Great card Jane. The stamps all look fab! Perfect for a gentleman :)
Helen xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jane love the image and sentiment and it looks fabulous in black and white
Lindsay xx

fatmonica said...

It's a great card.I love the stamps!