Monday, 22 October 2012

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree!

Hi everyone, hope you are all well.and thank you so much for all the wonderful comments on the blog post 'I've got buttons but where's Cinderella'.

Yesterday, I decided I was going to clear out my craft room ready for what I will probably be buying over the next few days.  Unfortunately, I got distracted and made this card instead!!! lol


I started with an A5 Easel, the background is topsy turvy card which I got ages ago from Create and Craft.  I stamped the three Christmas Trees with Flitter Glue and then gave them the Indigo Blue Gilding Flakes treatment, using 'Winters Dawn'

I cut out the two ovals using Spellbinders Grand Ovals.  I stamped the sentiment and then used 'Wow' embossing powder and then stamped the snowflakes in the corners and again used Wow embossing powder.

The Tree stamps are Tree Trio, the sentiment is Miracle of Christmas, and the snowflake is the snowflake corner stamp, all from Visible Image.  If you order this week you will get 25% off all their Christmas Stamps with reduced postage and packaging too:

http://visibleimage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/25-off-christmas-stamps.html

There is still time to join in their challenge 'Inspired by Autumn' at:

http://visibleimage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/inspired-by-autumn.html

They are also launching their Newsletter next month, here is the link:

http://visibleimage.us6.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=e3f16a027191ad8647745aad0&id=0d3b4daa70

so make sure you sign up to receive it.

Till next time take care xx

28 comments:

Nicky Wilcox said...

Sweet simple and great. xxx

ally said...

fabby

Linda said...

Stunning Jane, I love the fabulous trees and thanks for the information about the sale at Visible image I will have to go and visit.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

De welzijnsconsulenten van Stralend en Wel said...

Oh what beautiful things the great art of procrastination can lead to! LOL!

Such a crisp finish, from such difficult techniques. Gorgeous.

Doreen said...

Love the trees Jane, I am waiting for some to be delivered.xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

Beautiful card the trees are very effective.

Joan x

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW" This is stunning Jane. I love the trees and the layout and colours are gorgeous

Sue

Kate M said...

Beautiful card, love those trees.
Kate
xx

Chris said...

FAB card love the style and the trees. Chris xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jane, I'm impressed by the gilding, the trees look amazing. I love the die-cuts too x

Wendy H said...

Lovely card, Jane. I love the colours. Gilding is a technique I haven't tried yet. Must give it a go. Wendy xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

wow this is lovely and i think everyone gets distracted when trying to sort the craft stuff out lol emma xx

Avril Ann said...

glad you got distracted from your clear out, cos this is fabulous Jane, got them gilding flakes but never used them, shame on me, have to play xxxxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane
A beautiful card, very classy and elagent CAS card
Janet

Visible Image said...

Fabulous card Jane, absolutely love it! The use of gilding flakes is great, love those colours. Thanks for sharing another of your wonderful cards with us and for highlighting our Christmas sale :) Hugs, Helen xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Such a gorgeous card and a beautiful sentiment. Vee xx

Claire Newcombe said...

Love the fresh colours on this xmas card.
I'm not surprised you got distracted as you were tidying LOL
thats what cleaning up a craft room is all about.

Claire x

Barbara said...

Such a pretty card Jane xx Love the trees x

Zoe said...

Beautiful card Jane the trees look fab xxx

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow its gorgeous, love the trees and the design and shape of your card, you are so clever and good luck beautiful xxxxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, enjoy your visit to (That craft place) don't spend to much lol x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Great card Jane, I love the gilding flakes too Px

sparklingblackrose said...

Really lovely, I've never played with gilding flakes before but your use of them is encouraging me! Elaine xxx

annemarks said...

Beautiful christmas card Jane, i love the gilding flake trees and the colours you have cosen :)

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, the tree's look gorgeous, I love the intricate die cut frame and the corner stamps are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Linda in Sweden said...

A really adorable card.
Sooooo loving it :)

Hugs/ Linda

Cumbrianlass said...

another brilliant card Jane, and I love the trees gilded with Indigo blu flakes, I like to use them too.
Janet

Lise Cooke said...

wow gorgeous, love the shape and style of the card, gorgeous image and love the colours FABULOUS xxx