Monday, 17 December 2012

Anyone for Bingo?

CHALLENGE 11 - BINGO BOARD

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around lately, but like a lot of other people I have been poorly.  Anyway, I am back now, and long may it continue!

This week's challenge over at Glitter n sparkle is the Bingo Board.  I'm sure you will know what this means, but just in case, you can choose to go diagonally, straight across, or straight down the board and use
whatever is in the boxes ie Charm Lace Buttons



The sponsors this month are:
'When the scrap hits the Fan' who are offering a gift certificate to spend at their image store.
http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/

The second sponsor is: Bugaboo, who is offering one lucky winner 7 images of their choice from the bugaboo store
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

The third sponsor is Floppy latte Designs who are offering one lucky winner $10 to spend in their store
http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/

So here is my DT card - I chose, as you can see ribbon, flowers and glitter from the board.


I do hope you will come and join us, and look forward to seeing your entries, take care xx












6 comments:

Lexie said...

This is lovely! Such a nice CAS layout, great image and fab colours.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous and beautiful image. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Fran said...

Looks great, glad to see you back xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane, sorry to hear you have been ill, and hope you are feeling alot better now.
A gorgeous card from you as always,
I do like the image.
Janet

mamof9 said...

Lovely card x

Andree said...

It's a gorgeous card Jane, I love the image and the colour combination.
I'm glad you're feeling better x