Monday, 21 January 2013

Challenge 16 at Glitter n Sparkle

Wow! what a huge response we had to the challenge last week, thank you so much to everyone that entered.
Onto this week's challenge which is 'Sentimentals' - must have a sentiment

Our first sponsor this week is:

Who are offering one lucky winner 4 images from their Sassy Store

The second sponsor is:

StitchyBear Digital Stamps

who are offering one lucky winner $10 to spend at the Stitch Store

and finally the third sponsor is:

who are offering the lucky winner 3 digis of their choice from their store

Here is my DT card:


I was given a digi  called 'Lunchtime' from Stitchy Stamps to work with.  The background stamp is from Sheena Douglas's new range and the grasses is a stamp I've had in my stash for ages.  I coloured the sky, water and grass with pan pastels, and the rest was done with Spectrum Noirs.  I've not used the Spectrum Noirs before and colouring a teddy is a first too - so it was a great challenge for me.

I hope you will take part in the challenge and look forward to seeing your entries.


15 comments:

pauline said...

Thats lovely Jane xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jane.xxx

Avril Ann said...

You know how much I love this Jane, stunning card, my dear friend xxx

Ang said...

Cute card, that sentiment made me chuckle :)
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous, I love the cute image and fabulous background
Sue xx

caroline spice said...

This is lovely . What a delightful image and background xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the cute image and the background too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lexie said...

Aaawwww...this is so cute!
xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jane. The background is wonderful and you've done a fantastic job colouring the cute teddy x

Kate M said...

Great card - love the background, cute teddy and fun sentiment xx

Dymo Cards said...

Stunning Jane, I absolutely love the back ground, your stamping is fab! :-) x

Barbara said...

Great card Jane......cute little image and brilliant background x

Nicky Wilcox said...

sweet card love it xxx

emma goddard said...

Gorgeous card Jane xxx

Wendy H said...

Great card, Jane. I love the cute Teddy. I can't believe its your first attempt with the Spectrum Noirs. I bought some for myself just after Christmas and haven't tried them yet. I hope mine turns out as good as yours. Wendy xx