Sunday, 13 January 2013

Cheers????????

Hello everyone, thank you to those that took part in last week's challenge over at
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ 

This weeks theme is 'Use a digi'

The first sponsor is a new one to GlitternSparkle - called Jellypark and they are offering one lucky winner 5 items of their choice from their collection.



The second sponsor is Bugaboo who are offering one lucky winner 7 images of their choice  from their store



and finally, the third sponsor is:  Floppy Latte Designs who are offering $6 to spend in their store

Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time


I was given the little girl cheerleader from bugaboo and when I looked at it I was stumped to say the least, but anyway here is my DT card


The background papers are taken from a Rob Adams CD and the other little characters I got from the internet.  I know nothing about Baseball and so had to go on the internet and see what the names of the teams were. It just had to be Boston Red Socks because that's what my two little characters were wearing!!! 

Hope you will join in and look forward to seeing your entries.  Take care, and keep safe x

15 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Totally fabulous card Jane, love it have a fabulous Sunday hun xxxx

Kate M said...

Great card - fab images.
xx

Lexie said...

It's a fab card Jane. I'd have been totally stumped with that image but you did a great job.
xx

Nicky Wilcox said...

fab card xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jane! Love the bunting and the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Another super card Jane,
the image and papers are great
Janet

Pumpy said...

great card.

Wendy H said...

Great card, Jane. I like the bunting and the characters. Will try and join the challenge again this week.
Wendy xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

Craftylollea said...

Fabulously cute card Jane....I love it chick.
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card Jane. I love the little scene you've created and the bunting is fantastic x

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is fabulous Jane. I love the way you have used the image and gorgeous bunting.
Sue xx

Rose Andrew -Cards for All Reasons said...

Beautiful card and cute image

Rose xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, I love the bunting and the cute images
Lindsay xx

Berni Cuttino said...

Sweet design and fabulous coloring. Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.