Sunday, 3 February 2013

Challenge 18 at Glitter Sparkle

Hi everyone,  thank you to those that took part in last week's challenge, we had lot's of gorgeous entries.

This week the theme is Valetines/Love

The first sponsor is:

Daisy Doodles

who are offering one lucky winner 3 images of their choice from their store

The second sponsor is Digi Darla:

Digi Darla's

who are offering one lucky winner 5 images of their choice from their store

and finally the third sponsor is Sandi's Samples:



who are offering one lucky winner 4 images of their choice from their store.

So onto my DT card:


For the base card I did a faux Grand Dahlia shape, the next two layers were cut using the Grand Dahlia die set from Spellbinders.  The image I was given was from 'Be my Valentine' from Puppy Love Block.  I coloured it with Promarkers, added some glitter to the heart at the top, and put plenty of bling round the frame.  I finished it off with die cut hearts from Memory Box.

We so look forward to seeing your entries, and good luck to everyone x

16 comments:

Jolara said...

beautifull hugs Joyce

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous Jane, love the shape of you card, so much, love and hugs hun xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the cute image and the shape of your card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Craftylollea said...

Beautiful card Jane...the image is so cute and love the detail too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Angel-23 said...

Beautiful card Jane love the shape of it.
Hugs Rachael :) xx

Kate M said...

Love that cute image and the fabulous shape - great card
xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A fantastic card Jane, I love the shape, I never manage the "Faux Shapes ", my cutting is not great.
Love it all
Janet

lindyloo said...

Beautiful card I love the shape too x

Chris said...

Fabulous card love the shape and image. Chris xx

Lexie said...

Lovely card Jane. Fab shape and ever so soppy.
xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the sweet image and the shape is fabulous
Lindsay xx

Andree said...

A lovely card Jane, the shape, bling and image are wonderful x

Danie May said...

What a sweet Card Jane, I don't think I have seen this shape used before and I love the way you have incorporated the hearts into the points of the design. xx

Gwyneth said...

What a cute image. And I love the shape you've chosen to make this card and your use of hearts around the edge petals.

Wendy H said...

Such a cute card, Jane. Love the shape. xx