Sunday, 17 March 2013

Challenge 24 - Glitter n Sparkle

Welcome to this week's challenge, and thank you so much to everyone who entered last week.

The theme for this week is Easter/Spring Colours

Our sponsors for the week are:

Who are offering a lucky winner 4 images from their store.

StitchyBear Digital Stamps

who are offering $10 to spend on images from delicious doodles, stitch and panda bear, in their store.

And finally
:

who are offering 3 digis from their store.

Here are my DT cards for this week:

Sorry for the poor picture quality!
For this card I used 3 Amigos from Stitchy Stamps

And this one was using Pocahontas from Sassy Studios



Hope you will come and join in, if you do, good luck.





16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely cards.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards Jane, love the image on the first card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

emma goddard said...

Gorgeous cards Jane xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

Hey Jane two really cute cards, love them both xxx

Joan Macdonald said...

I love these the colours are gorgeous.

Joan x

Kate M said...

Two cute little cards - love that first image
xx

Andree said...

Both wonderful cards Jane. I love the backgrounds of both and the lovely images x

Jan Ltc said...

Fab cards xx Jan

Kathryn said...

Ab Fab xx the Easter one is eggcelent ;) xx

caroline spice said...

2 lovely cards . Love the images and the feathers are a wonderful touch xx

Laine said...

Such pretty cards.
xx

fatmonica said...

They're both great and I love the little chicks!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Both great cards. The first one is lovely and colourful and the second one I love the addition of the feathers.

I am now a follower,

Hugs Lisa xxx

sian said...

I have entered you for an Liebster award. I felt that your work deserved to be regonised. Please go to my blog to see details.http://serendipity-cards.blogspot.co.uk/

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are great, though I think the first, with it's quirky chicks is my favourite.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Realy beautiful cards, I love the cute image on the first one and the fab bright spring colours
Lindsay xx