Sunday, 24 March 2013

Challenge 25 - Glitter n Sparkle

Hi everyone, thank you to all who took part in the challenge last week.  Some brilliant entries.

This week the theme is 'ANIMALS'

The sponsors are:
Who are offering 5 images from their store

CDee Designs
Who are offering 4 images from their store

Who are offering 4 images from their store

The final sponsor  is
Who are offering a $10 voucher for their store

Now onto my DT card - I was given Patchwork Goose from QKR Stampede to play with, and here it is:


I started off with Hunkydory Patchwork card, added some pink card from my stash and laid the Loopy Loop Spellbinder die on top of that.  I went round the die with faux stitching, and decided to make the body of the goose like a patchwork which I coloured  with my promarkers.  Finally I put a little heart on the end of some acetate as a little boinger on his hat to add some dimension.

Hope you will come and join us, if you do - Good luck 





14 comments:

Andree said...

A fabulously cheerful card Jane. I love the boingy heart and the way you coloured the goose x

Chris said...

This is adorable, love the image and colours Chris xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Great card i love the patchwork goose.

Joan x

Gwyneth said...

I love the patchwork on the goose. It's a lovely card.

Kate M said...

Great card - love that patchwork goose!!
xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Great card Jane, love the goose! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I love the cute goose and the lovely colours.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy H said...

Lovely card, Jane. Love the colours, especially on the duck. Love the boinger idea! Wendy xx

Debbie Fisher said...

Such a cheerful card Jane, love it xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a great colourful card. I love the patchwork theme throughout the card. The image of the goose is lovely.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Kandy's Krafts said...

He is a cutie, such lovely summer colours.

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Jane... love the cute image, patchwork and layout too.
Lorraine xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, I love the way that you coloured the goose and the papers and layout are lovely
Lindsay xx

Laine said...

Such a cute creation. Love the colours, its so much fun.
Laine
xx