Sunday, 31 March 2013

Challenge 26 - Glitter n Sparkle

Welcome to this week's challenge.  Thank you to those who took part last week, the winner's can be found at:


The theme this week is -   'CUTE'  and the sponsors are:


Who are offering a $10 gift certificate to spend in their store

Next it's Digi Darla:
Digi Darla's

Who are offering one lucky winner 5 images of their choice from the Digi Darla Store

The third sponsor is:



Who are offering 4 images of the winner's choice

Finally our last sponsor is:

Daisy Doodles

Who are offering a lucky winner 3 images of their choice

Here's my DT card, and the image which I was given is Garden Gnome from Daisy Doodles


The backing paper is from the Kew Gardens cd by Kraftyhands. The sky I did with Pan Pastels, and the die cut flowers are from Spellbinders.  I used Promarkers to colour the image, and the butterfly is from MIC.  Finally the little pink roses I found in my stash.

Looking forward to seeing your entries, good luck .................





7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and I love the cute gnome and those flowers are lovely.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A super card Jane
Janet

Joan Macdonald said...

Fabulous card.

Joan x

caroline spice said...

Love the card and what a great image . Love a little bit of sparkle xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jane. I love the design, the way you've created the clouds and the cute gnome x

Fran said...

Aww cute card xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

What a beautiful and fun card. love the colours and that gnome....

Hugs Lisa xxx