Sunday, 3 March 2013

New Challenge - 22 - at Glitter n Sparkle

Hi, and welcome to Challenge 22 at Glitter  Sparkle.  Thank you to everyone who took part last week.

We have a special sponsor this week:


who are offering one lucky winner $10 to spend in their store.

The second sponsor is:
Daisy Doodles

Who are offering a lucky winner 3 images of their choice from their store.

The third sponsor is Digi Darlas who are offering a lucky winner 5 images from their store


Digi Darla's

And our final sponsor this week is


Who are offering a lucky winner, 4 images of the winner's choice from their store

I made two cards this week, the first image I was given is called 'Loving Arms' from Digi Darlas.  I wanted mother and baby to look as though they were in a room. The blue striped paper I had in my stash and the pink backing paper underneath it is from the Vintage Treasured CD from Kraftyhands, as are the pictures on the wall. I added blue and pink ribbon to make it look like a dado, then coloured the image with promarkers 
and added the Memory Box heart dies, and the sentiment which was done on my laptop.

 

For the second card I used the Image 'Leah at the salon' from Guylou's.  I have to admit, I didn't look at the image title, so did my own thing!!! Oops!


I decided to make a stepper card, so that Leah looked as though she was sitting in a shop.  I coloured her with promarkers, and the backing papers, shop front and embellishments are all from  Vintage Chic Boutique Deluxe from Kraftyhands.  Again, I did the sentiment on my laptop.

I do hope you will come and join us, and good luck

14 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Jane,love the scene you have created.xxx

pauline said...

love the cards Jane brilliant xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Gorgeous cards Jane, love the 3D element to them.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

emma goddard said...

Gorgeous cards Jane xxx

Jan Ltc said...

Fabulous card Jane xx Jan

mamof9 said...

Fab cards, love them both x

Kate M said...

Two lovely cards
xx

Lexie said...

I love both of these Jane...really creative and fabulous.
xx

Andree said...

These are both wonderful cards Jane. I just love the room you've created, it's a fabulous idea. The scene you've placed Leah in is terrific too x

Craftylollea said...

Gorgeous cards Jane... love the images and design.
Lorraine xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Both gorgeous cards, I especially love the first one it's so elegant and pretty
Lindsay xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

both stunning cards as usual emma xx

Stamping in Pink said...

Hi Jane, thank you so much for the lovely comment you left for my glitter n sparkle entry - it means a lot!
both of these cards are gorgeous and beautifully coloured hugs Karen

rita rooney said...

love your card you have a lovely style....thanks for your lovely comment on my card...x