Friday, 29 March 2013

Oh so simple

Hi there everyone, hope you all enjoy the Easter break - hugs for those that may be feeling under the weather.

Thought I would show you three very simple cards I made using Inkylicious stamps which I bought at the NEC last week - all occasion dies from Rob Adams, which I also bought from the NEC, a few promarkers and card from my stash

Calla Lily

Carnation Sprig


Poppy


I thought I might send these (amongst others) to a friend who isn't able to go out, and then she will have something put by when needed

Take care ................

19 comments:

Kate M said...

3 great cards here- what a kind thought too.
xx

Andree said...

All gorgeous cards Jane. I love the flowers and the colour combinations are wonderful. Your friend will greatly appreciate the cards, I'm sure x

Linda Simpson said...

Three gorgeous cards Jane, love the calla lily.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Happycrafter Shell said...

gorgeous cards, the first one is my favourite :D xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards.

greetings karin

Laine said...

Such lovely ceations Jane. The lily is my favourite.
Laine
xx

Claire Newcombe said...

A very elegant set of cards, single flower stems are perfect images for cards

Claire
(crafty Bloggers Network DT)

Cheremane said...

Simply beautiful Jane xxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations. Each one has its own charm and elegance.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Barbara said...

Lovely cards Jane xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful cards Sweetie, my favourite is the poppy card x

Fran said...

Three gorgeous cards xxx

Sylv said...

Great cards, and a lovely ides to give themto your friend.

Sylv xx

Taniaj said...

beautiful hugs txx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful cards Jane.
Lorraine xx

Joan Macdonald said...

I'm loving these cards they are so elegant.

Joan x

Zoe said...

All beautiful cards, xxx

caroline spice said...

3 beautiful cards and love the flowers on them all xx

Debbie Fisher said...

for some reason i thought i was a follower jane!!!!Oooops but i am now lol Bet you had a great time at the NEC, fantastic cards xxxx