Friday, 29 March 2013

Stencillicious??

I thought I would show you what I have been playing with today:  I have never done anything with a stencil before, but after seeing a couple of programmes on TV, and seeing them at the NEC, I thought I would take the plunge!

I used a Sweet Poppy stencil, pearlescent paste and then added the glitter over the top.  It was a mixture of different leftover colours that I had just poured into a pot ages ago.  The photo doesn't really do it justice unfortunately, but here it is:

Hope you like it

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jane.

greetings karin

Michelle said...

Lovely! Not often you see a peacock, it is a peacock isn't it?
Michelle x

Kate M said...

Fabulous peacock!
xxx

Claire Newcombe said...

Beautiful stencil Jane, and pretty colours.

Claire
(crafty Bloggers Network DT)

Tina said...

Absolutely stunning ! Hugs Tina xx

Andree said...

This is fabulous Jane, the peacock looks wonderful. I'm so jealous, I haven't had a chance to play with my paste and glitters yet x

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is stunning Sweetie x

Barbara said...

Wow Jane, this is fabulous xx must try doing this technique soon....I have all the stuff, but alas no time! ;-)

Zoe said...

Stunning Jane really stunning xx

Joan Macdonald said...

This is gorgeous Jane.

Joan x