Sunday, 21 April 2013

Challenge 29 at Glitter n Sparkle

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's challenge which is 1-2-3.  One image, two designer papers and three embellishments.  

The sponsors are:

Fresh Brewed Designs
Who are offering one lucky winner 3 images from their store.


Who are offering 5 images from their store.

Who are offering a $10 voucher for their store.

I had three images this week, to help out DT members who weren't able to take part.  I won't go into detail of what I used for each one, that would be sooo boring!  So here they are:




Thank you to all who took part last week, and look forward to seeing your entries for this week's challenge

17 comments:

jean.phillips1 said...

Hi Jane, lovely cards! Love the nurse one with the plaster! They are all lovely. Xxx


Linda Simpson said...

Morning Jane, these are all gorgeous and loving the embellishments you have used in all of your cards.

Hugs
Linda xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Jane your images are gorgeous and your cards are equally as gorgeous! Love the variety of your makes but I especially love the nurse one.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Wendy H said...

Lovely cards, Jane. Love them all. I like the embellishments and the colours you have used.
Wendy xx

Andree said...

All super cards Jane. The nurse one is brilliant with the bandage and plaster x

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane, 3 fab cards, they all had super fun images and the colours are great.
Janet

Dawn Lancaster said...

lol! Your cards made me smile! My absolute fave is the Raggedy Nurse!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Abbie Kay said...

These are all fabulous hun, love them all xx

Kate M said...

Three fabulous cards - great work!
xx

lindyloo said...

what a great collection of cards xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all gorgeous, I love the cute images and layouts, I think the first one has to be my favorite thoug, love the image and the flag is brill
Lindsay xx

Joan Macdonald said...

Morning Jane, I love all of your cards they are gorgeous, i love the nurse one especially.

Joan x

Gwyneth said...

A lovely assortment of cards. I love them all, but I think the last one is my favourite. Such fun.

Tina said...

They are all gorgeous cards they really are lovely. especially love the nurse one. im going to get that as my daughter is a nurse nd im making her a little notebook at the moment. Thanks so much for sharing .Hugs Tina xx

Jay Regis said...

They are all nice card, I do like the last one with the plaster, that is a clever idea

Laine said...

Fabulous creations Jane. Have a great week-end.
Laine
xx

annemarks said...

Lovely cards and lovely colours. Fab embellishments to :)