Saturday, 27 April 2013

I have a Dream ..............

Thought I would share with you a card I've made for my youngest son's birthday.  He has always dreamt of owning a motorbike, so far it hasn't happened - I wouldn't let him have one and his first wife wouldn't let him have one either.  He has been living with his new partner for almost two years so who knows .......................?


Everything on the card has been made with the Kraftyhands Motor Mania cd, except for the cogs which are from Spellbinders.  The sentiment at the bottom, just in case you can't see to read it says - 'Carry on Dreaming!'  I HOPE he finds it funny!!!!


9 comments:

Kate M said...

Great card - love the sentiment!!
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great man card, love those gears. Cheers, Holley (Crafty Bloggers :)

jean.phillips1 said...

Another great card Jane, hope his new partner doesn't let him have one either! It would be a constant worry having him out on it, at least that is how I would feel if one of mine had one! xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

A fab card Jane, i have the spellies cogs die & its so versatile xxx

Gwyneth said...

The cogs are a nice embelishment on this card. A great card for a man.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous!! Love the sentiment
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy H said...

Great card, Jane. Love the colours and the dies. I've just got that cd but haven't used it yet. I know what you mean about the motorbike. My son wanted a moped when he was 16. I gave in but was terrified every time he went out on it. He did come off it once at the top of our street, on ice. I can't believe we let him go out on it, thinking back.
I wouldn't be too happy about him having a motorbike though - I know too many people that have had one and come off and been injured. Besides, he likes the comfort of his car now!!
I'm sure your son will like the card and see the funny side. Wendy xx

Andree said...

A super card Jane. The image, layout and papers are great x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, I love the image and the colours, the papers are fab and the cogs are the perfect finishing touch
Lindsay xx