Saturday, 20 April 2013

In the Pink

Hi everyone.  Just thought I would share with you my first attempt at using the new
Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear System.  I received it a couple of hours ago, and it took me longer to get it out of the packaging than it did designing and putting the card together!!!

I used Tim Holtz Spun Sugar for the stamping and distressing, the Spellbinders Hearts Circle Die, and a rose stamp  from Heartfelt Creations.  Backing Card is Topsy Turvy.  I couldn't believe how quickly this came together, but it was a nice easy design to play with for my first attempt.

Hope you like it:


Sorry about the quality of the photo, although it is lovely and sunny here, my mobile hasn't picked it up too well.  If you click on the image it may show more detail.

16 comments:

Fran said...

Gorgeous card xxx

Kate M said...

This is beautiful
xx

Sylv said...

A very pretty card, lovely stamped image.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Susan Renshaw said...

That is really lovely!

sandra carey said...

Beautiful card Hugs Sandra xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jan.

greetings karin

Rita Rooney said...

sweet card...x

Pauline Butcher said...

Very pretty Jan. Hugs P xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and well done.

Hugs
Linda xxx

lindyloo said...

awww this is just so pretty and love the soft colours
linda x

Zoe said...

This is very pretty Jane, love the delicate pink, very elegant xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jane, it's so pretty. The rose in the heart frame make a lovely focal point x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love pink and I have been watching the gear system on TV and this is the nicest example I have seen! Love the beautiful rosé that draws your eyes in.

Happy playing :-)
Hugs Lisa xxxx

Wendy H said...

Beautiful card, Jane. Love the colours. Wendy xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, I love the delicate look to it from the soft colours and pretty pattern, I watched some of the stamping gear shows and thought that they looked brilliant, it certainly looks like you are enjoying using yours
Lindsay xx

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card. I love the soft pinks you've used.

I've made my first card using the Inkadinkado Stamping Gear and stamp as well, and can sympathise with you about the hastle of getting the items out of the packaging. I still haven't got all the bits out of the packaging but decided to have a play and wory about hacking the rest out on another day.