Saturday, 27 April 2013

Not for Jake - but for Callum

Hi everyone, thank you for all your comments on my blog posts, I really look forward to reading them.

I have made a birthday card for my Grandson Callum



I used a stamp from Visible image -'Jake' and coloured him with fleximarkers.  The splodges and backgrounds are from a Creative Expressions Stamp set - 'Silhouette Skateboards, which I stamped with versamark and then coloured with Mica Powders. The  sentiment is from the same set.

Till next time .................... take care

9 comments:

Kate M said...

Great card Jane - love that image but LOVE those splats!! Fabulous
xx

jean.phillips1 said...

Great card Jane, if Callum is like my two oldest grandsons who love their skateboards, then he will love this! xxx

Debbie Fisher said...

Fantastic card, lots of fun & a great image xxx

Gwyneth said...

A real fun card for a youngster.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous creation as always.
Hugs
Linda

Sue Ashcroft said...

Great card and Jake looks fab xx

Linda Simpson said...

I am sure Callum will love this! The splats look fabulous as does Jake.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy H said...

Another great card, Jane. Love the image. I'm sure Callum will love it. Wendy xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so awesome, love the cool image and those backgrounds are amazing, LOVE it
Lindsay xx