Monday, 27 May 2013

Dreaming???????????

Hi everyone, thank you for the lovely comments left on my posts - I really do appreciate it.
Today's little offering is again from Jem's Designs, this time from 'Yesterday's Dreams' and the image is called 'Dreaming'


I Started with the backing paper from the cd, then did a die cut from the Spellbinders Grand Stately Circles and added the image.  The rose on the bottom right which I put a little bit of glitter on, and the butterfly on the top  right are also on the cd,  as is the sentiment.  I Finished the card off with some lace, pearls and gems which I had in my stash.
Hope you like it.  Till next time ..........................

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful dreamy card Jane! I love the beautiful background and your embellishments look fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely work Jane, the color is just stunning.

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jane, I love this image. The colour and lace are gorgeous x

Debbie Fisher said...

Stunning card Jane, and such a pretty image xxx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card Jane, love the gorgeous image.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Gwyneth said...

Definately dreamy, and very, very, beautiful card.

caroline spice said...

This is wonderful . A very vintage style card . SO PRETTY IN BLUE X

Laine said...

Such a very beautiful creation Jane.
Laine
xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful image and lovely background- really romantic - love it!
xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely image, I also like the lace, pearls & gems x

Zoe said...

What a lovely ethereal image, set off beautifully with the subtle colours you've used, really pretty x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and colour, Px