Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Flower Frenzy - help!

Hello everyone, thank you for all the comments left on my blog.  I have been rather naughty not keeping up with comments on your blogs recently, no excuses, but promise to do better!
Today is a card for the challenge over at:

'Floral Frenzy'

I'm sure you all know by now that I am a Clean and Simple crafter, so this challenge, as I read it, got me right out of my comfort zone!
Here is my take on it:


I started with a shaped card from my stash and made it into an easel.  I coloured the background with pink tint Pan Pastel, then coloured some spiders web with an Arctic Blue Promarker.  Then came all the images which I decoupaged - I've never cut out so may images in one go in my life! Everything used for the flowers,  butterflies, and backing paper for the base of the card  has come from the Kraftyhands Kew cd.  The postcards are also from the Kew range.





17 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is beautiful. Makes me think of a really beautiful English country garden in bloom. Love the shape and the elements used to make this very pretty card.

Hugs Lisa xxxxx

Fran said...

Gorgeous xxx

caroline spice said...

This is so pretty . Love the floral post cards xx

Kate M said...

Really pretty shaped easel card - lovely colours and love that postcard
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the gorgeous flowers. Thank you for joining us over at Kraftyhands for our Flower Frenzy Challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kairen from karoove said...

Gorgeous . I've never made an easel card, I must try as they do look lovely

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jane. The flowers and the postcards look wonderful and the layout is brilliant. Thanks for joining in at Kraftyhands this month and good luck x

Gwyneth said...

Your card is gorgeous.

Gwyneth said...

Your card is gorgeous.

Laura said...

What a beautiful card and you have used one of my favourite cds.
Thanks for playing along with us on the Kraftyhands Blog challenge this month.
Crafty wishes Laura, Kraftyhands DT

Laine said...

So very pretty.
Laine
xx

Lorraine said...

This is a beautiful card Jane, I love the LO and all your finishing touches too.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Sheila said...

Very pretty x

Zoe said...

Really pretty card Jane, for out of your comfort zone you've certainly made it look second nature xx

Debbie Fisher said...

Oooooo Jane this is sooooooooo pretty love the colours & the gorgour postcards xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Jane, out of your comfort zone, I think not, your card is absolutely beautiful. I love the delicate colour combo and the flowers
Janet xxx

Laney said...

Super card Jane great design!!Thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands this month would love to see you join us again soon.
hugs
laney