Saturday, 25 May 2013

Hat's off to you!

Hi there everyone, I had a play with the new Jem's Designs cd 'Hatbox Confections' yesterday.  It certainly is a brilliant cd with gorgeous designs.

So here it is:


This one is called 'Golden Caramel'.  I  started off with a Coredinations backing paper then a backing paper from the cd which I coloured with Dried Marigold distress ink.  The next layer is dark brown Coredinations followed by more of the backing paper from the cd, again coloured with the distress ink.  I mounted the topper onto gold mirri card.  The flower embellishments are Creative Expressions Ribbon Roses, pearls from my stash and finally the sentiment from the cd.  Hope you like it.  Till next time .....................

14 comments:

Sylv said...

What a beautiful card, love the colours, topper and embellishment.

Sylv
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Avril Ann said...

Stunning Jane, love it so much, my kind off card, love and hugs my dearest friend xxx

Flowersandmoreby Rhonda said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!... I absolutely LOVE the colors... just gorgeous :)
~Rhonda

Zoe said...

Lovely card Jane, love the spring colour and the layout is fab xx

Taniaj Scott said...

Stunning card lovely colours hug txx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love the beautiful colours and the flowers are lovely.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, I love the colours and those roses are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jane, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours and roses x

Kate M said...

Really pretty card, lovely colours and super topper - great work
xx

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Love the vintage feel.

Laine said...

Such a beautiful creation Jane.
Laine
xx

Debbie Fisher said...

Stunning card Jane, love the spring feel of this card...Beautiful xxx

Lorraine said...

Hi Jane, I'm just loving this beautiful creation, the pretty colour, design and all your finishing touches are fab too hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Gwyneth said...

Very elegant with a touch of vintage. I love the fact that you've used flowers as embelishments that match the flower on the hat.